※Please change [at] to @.
Faculty of Economics
255 Shimo-Okubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama
A brief biography
- Environmental economics, Agricultural economics, non-renewable resources,
fisheries economics, energy economics, population studies, and time series
- 2017-present. Associate professor, Faculty of Economics, Saitama University
- 2012-present. Assistant professor, Faculty of Bioresources & Environment,
Department of Bioproduction Science, Ishikawa Prefectural University
- 2010-2012. Researcher, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Hayama,
- 2006-2010. Research and Teaching Assistant, University Computing Systems, University of Rhode Island, U.S.A.
- 2005-2006. Research Assistant, Department of Environmental and Natural
Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island, U.S.A.
- 2003:4-2003:8. Guest Researcher, Centre for Energy Policy and Economics
(CEPE), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2010 Ph.D. in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University
of Rhode Island
- 2003 M.A. in Economics, The University of Tokyo
- 2001 B.A. in Economics, The University of Tokyo
- Enivonmental economics, natural resource economics, environmental policy,
microeconomics, agricultural economics, agricultural marketing, agricultural
policy, non-renewable resources, fisheries economics, energy economics,
Dec. 8, 2012 Newly opened the homepage.